Airjet screen SLS
SLS 200 is intended for the requirements of modern laboratories in respect of a quick, exact, and reproducible grain-size analysis of all dry materials for sieving.
The range of analysis covers grain sizes of approx. 20 to 4000 µm, the sampling quantity amounts to approx. 100 g depending on the density of the material.
Due to a specially developed pre-warming of the air jet it is also possible to use the SLS 200 for hygroscopic materials.
The following options are available for the SLS 200:
- Device for pre-warming of the air
- Cyclone to remove the particles before the vacuum cleaner
- Ionisation device for the reduction of electrostatic forces between particles
- conversion kit to use test sieves with a diameter of 400mm
|Airjet sieve||SLS 200
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||mm||326 x 276 x 468
|Test sieve diameter||mm||200 (optional 100 & 400 mm)
|Test sieve opening size||µm||20 - 4000
|Drive of the slot nozzle||A.C. gear motor, 22 rpm
|Connection||110 V - 230 V, 1/N/PE, 50/60 Hz
|Mains power connection, vacuum cleaner connection exhausting socket and
appliance socket for the vacuum cleaner are located at the rear. Subject to technical changes.
- Low-wear and low-maintenance design
- fast, precise and reproducible grain-size analysis
- Can also be used for hygroscopic product
- Extra-ordinary good dispersion
Отправьте запрос на продукт